Our project management services are based on PMI (Project Management Institute) standards, regulations and guidelines. By having a certified project manager assign to your project you will get the most trusted level available today in this area.
The project manager service, apply standard knowledge, tools, skills and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. This service is specifically oriented to keep the project within the budget, on schedule and within the scope.
- Define the plan to achieve the previously defined objective.
- Develop and control the schedule.
- Control the budget.
- Control deliverables quality.
- Keep all the stakeholders, or people involved in the project, effectively informed about the project status. You will know what communication expect and at what frequency you are going to receive reports regarding the project.
- Manage and influence the changes that may arise. Specially those related to schedule, cost, scope and risk, in order to keep the project running as expected.
- Manage the stakeholders (project team, customer, contractors, subcontractors, etc.) in order to keep them engaged to the project goals.
- Identify risks, evaluate them and develop a response plan to avoid or mitigate them, reducing their probably impact in the project.
- Create the issue log and track it to ensure all identified issues are solved.
- Take special care of the customer needs as the most effective way the customer can have to look for information or support regarding to any situation with the project.
- Close the project looking for customer satisfaction.